Saturday, April 4, 2015

1


Assalamualaikum to everyone.

As a semester four of Diploma in English Communication student at Kolej Profesional Mara, I have to take Critical Literacy COM 2533 subject. And my first post will be about my expectation towards this subject

It is true that before this when I am in semester two and three, I heard a lot about this subject from seniors, telling that this subject is hard and difficult to carry and so on. When the first time I heard about this subject, there is nothing much in my mind except that I just thinking if i can carry this subject, because this subject need someone that can think outside of the box. But, I believe in myself that I can do it and I will try to do my best on this subject. But when i assign with the first assignment that I need to review on some article I feel a little bit presure and untill now I still feel the presure to adept with this subject. However, I think that this is a really good subject because it help us to be a really good thinker, critical thinker and to develop many good charecteristics. It also can help me to gain more information and knowledge because I need to do a lot of reading in learning this subject.

But now, i feel excited and eager to learn this subject, because this subject teach more about how we think of something. What is our assumption towards something, and how to change what we think about something. I love to learn about how our mind work and why we think that way.

Laslty, I hope that i can pass and score this subject without repeating it in the next semester. And I also hope that this subject will help me to become a better person especially in making desicion, because I always making stupid decision without thinking critically.